I have SQL DBA position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.
Role: SQL DBA
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Long Term
· Design, install, maintain and upgrade the enterprise databases
(development, testing, and production).
· They provide technical expertise in the use of database
technology and are accountable for the overall performance of the
enterprise database environment.
· Database Administrators work closely with business and system
analysts and solution developers to define and resolve information flow and
content issues-helping to transform business requirements into environment
specific databases. Database Administrators develop databases across
· They support the transformation of business requirements into
· Once a database is in place, they monitor and analyze performance
metrics and then allocate database resources to achieve optimum database
· Individuals implement and perform backup and recovery procedures
for the enterprise databases and help develop the tools and techniques that
allow customers to access data in a secure environment.
*Top 3 Required Skills/Experience (At least 5 years)*
1. SQL Server database experience
2. SQL Server data movement techniques including SSIS, SSAS & DTS
3. SQL Server 2010 & 2013 experience
· 5 years of database administration experience working with SQL
Server database and Windows Operating System.
· Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of a SQL
Server data migrations from other platforms Thorough understanding of
performance monitoring, analysis and tuning.
· Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems,
application and/or web standards and database licensing.
· One who knows the advantages of standards, backups, how a data
center functions and has simply been around an IT shop to understand how it
· SQL Server DBA experience. Please do not send an experienced
· BS Computer Science of equivalent
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.