We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Informatica Data Quality Analyst*
*Location: Buffalo NY*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Job Title Informatica Data Quality Analyst-Retail Banking
*Key words to search in resume Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Data
profiling, SQL server, Data Analytics*
*Technical/Functional Skills *
• Strong data profiling skills
• Good experience in Informatica Data Quality tool.
• Strong data analysis skills
• Data Governance knowledge.
• Strong SQL Server 2008 querying skills
• Minimum of Seven years of experience with Informatica
currently working on Informatica V9.5 or higher.
• Exposure to Informatica Developer for Profiling and Data
• Minimum of five years of experience with Data Warehousing.
• Strong understanding of the Data Quality, Metadata, Master
• Experience with ETL projects using SQL Server, Oracle,
Teradata, DB2, and/or strong SQL Skills
• Experience working with UNIX/LINUX environments
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision and
work effectively within a team or independently.
• Good communication skills and willingness to take new
challenges for success.
*Roles & Responsibilities *
• Create Data profiling jobs in IDQ
• Creating Rules in IDQ.
• Create Informatica mappings in Developer and Power Center.
• To determine the root cause of data quality issues
• To report on an ad-hoc basis to senior management
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.