We are in urgent need of consultants for the below requirement, please
forward your updated resume along with current contact information, or
perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position.
*Title: Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager*
*Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (Can telecommute)*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
A Senior Project Manager for infrastructure is responsible for the overall
direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion
of IT infrastructure projects ensuring consistency with company strategy,
commitments, and goals.
· Lead the planning and implementation of projects. Present and
negotiate with customer and senior management.
· Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and
deliverables. Define project tasks and resource requirements.
· Track project deliverables using appropriate company tools. Plan
and schedule project timelines and necessary weekly/daily meetings.
· Present reports defining project progress, problems and
solutions, manage project resource allocation, and perform risk management.
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve
· Provide project evaluations and results throughout the project
and escalate and resolve issues as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
Management or Engineering and/or 5+ years of Project Management and direct
work experience in a technical software/hardware project management
capacity. PMP certification and Advanced degree preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively with IT management,
infrastructure teams, software development, and test teams.
· Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk
management, and change management.
· Thorough knowledge of systems development phases and processes,
including a working knowledge of the Systems/Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) and solid experience with MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Visio,
Word, Outlook, and SharePoint.
· Working knowledge of some: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange
email; UNIX servers, SQL servers, Windows servers and clients, Windows OS
Upgrades, NAS/SAN Storage, VoIP, IVR, Hadoop, Data networking, Oracle, ERP,
Wireless, Enterprise releases, Cloud, Cisco, Security, VMWare.
· Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and
business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
*Syed Abdul| Sr Recruiter – Recruitments |ProSoft Technology Group, Inc*
*Email:* s...@prosoftgroup.com *Gmail: *syd.pros...@gmail.com * Yahoo: *
*Desk:** 630-689-2960 Extn. 153|*
*Fax: * *630.725.1900* |* Toll free: * *800.727.9778* Address: *2001
Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL, 60515|*
*SAP Lifecycle Services (ECC, BI, XI & CRM) Solutions*| *SAP *Services
*Total Business Integration (IBM Web Sphere / Web Methods/SAP-XI)* |EAI
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.