*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **UI Developer / Data Visualization Engineer  *

*Location: **Bentonville, AR *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 52/hr on c2c*

*Job Description :*

* Mandatory Technical Skills: *
 UI Developer / Data Visualization Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in HTML5, D3, Javascript, JQuery, CSS3, JSON
- Strong Experience with D3.js and frameworks utilizing it .
- Experience with Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP
- Experience consuming Webservices / Restful services
- Experience with SQL Server and database development (queries, stored
- Experience in Agile development methodology

*Desirable Technical Skills:*

Familarity with Tableau
Familarity with UI development for Mobile applications

Retail Functional

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.