Hi
*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p <rboll...@aptude.com>r...@aptude.com
<r...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Oracle EBS Architect*

*Location: Grand Rapids, MI*
*Duration: 1 Year*

• *10+ years of Oracle EBS experience operating in a functional/technical
manner to assess business capabilities as compared to oracle EBS
capabilities and architecting quality solutions. *
• Produce architectural design for the given requirements
• Expert experience with SQL, EAI technologies (Oracle SOA Suite,
webMethods), Oracle DB 12g, Oracle EBS 12.1.x, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, OAF,
Java, shell scripting, Oracle BI Publisher
• Experience in the Oracle R12, order to cash, inventory, supply chain, AR,
AP and financial modules
• Proven experience lead meetings/discussions with business and IT
professionals to assess and design solutions to complex requirements.
• Leading teams of designers/developers to understand and deliver solutions
while maintaining data integrity in the Oracle EBS database.
• Participate in technical discussions to ensure the business requirements
met
• Translate the business requirements into detailed technical specifications
• Strong troubleshooting and break-fix abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to drive items to closure.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

*Contact No: 630-883-4515 Ext: 402*
*Email ID: p...@aptude.com <vku...@aptude.com>*
Gtalk ID: prasadparadigminfotech
Yahoo ID: *recruiter0...@yahoo.com* <recruiter0...@yahoo.com>

Linkedin: in.linkedin.com/pub/aptude-inc/b5/a63/2ab/en