*Please send Resume to nawadh...@sagetl.com <nawadh...@sagetl.com>*
*JOB ID R108588.01*
*Job Title : Mobile Application Developer/Designer*
*Location : NYC, NY*
*Duration : 6**+ Months contract*
*Interview : Phone/Skype Hire*
*Work mostly onsite with client, with occasional remote.*
MobileApp Designer - iOS and Android platform
System & Unit Testing - Mobile testing
T&M based assignment onsite at client site in NYC
*Mobile developer mainly involved in below duties *• Development of end
user requirements including project scope, development of system
requirements, project plan, identifying resource requirements.
• Development of unit and end user testing and validation procedures.
• Develop apps in iOS and Android platform
• Develop HTML 5 web application for mobile that leverage bootstrap css3
to support many screen resolutions dynamically. (Responsive Layout)
• Implement iOS Push Notification and Android cloud Message for Mobile
• Develop apps using standard IDE like xCode and Android Studio.
• Distribute the app using standard channel like Google Play store and
• Develop graphically appealing mobile user-interface.
• 3+ years of mobile application development experience in iOS/Android.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Mobile App life cycle.
• Good knowledge and understanding of App testing with mock up data.
• Good knowledge and understanding of integrating REST web services with
• Good knowledge and understanding of mobile app security.
• Hands on experience in handling core services like push notification,
network detection, scheduling etc.
• Experience with HL7 and knowledge of the healthcare domain is
*Education: *Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
*Technical Skills: *Databases : Oracle 10g/11g, My SQL
Version Control Tools : Sub Version, Tortoise Svn
Testing Tools : Junit, TestNG
Web/Application servers : Tomcat 7, Weblogic 12c
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL
Tools/IDEs: XCode, Android Studio
client will assign deliverables upon selection. it is to develop mobile apps
Deliver mobile apps and manage existing apps. I am sorry but this is a
resource augmentation kind of assignment and we will not have information
regarding deliverables as we do with fixed bid assignments.
*Questions (ANSWERS MUST BE YES):*
· Do you have experience developing apps in iOS and Android
· Do you have experience in developing HTML 5 web application for
mobile that leverage bootstrap css3 to support many screen resolutions
dynamically. (Responsive Layout)
· Do you have experience developing apps using standard IDE like
xCode and Android Studio.
· Have you worked for the Healthcare Vertical?
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sage Group Consulting, Inc.*
*3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730 *
*Office: 732-767-0010 X 227*
*Email : nawadh...@sagetl.com <nawadh...@sagetl.com>*
*Website : www.sageci.com <http://www.sageci.com/>*
*Skype: nilesh_awadhiya | Gtalk: nilesh.awadhiya | Yahoo IM: n_awadhiya*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.