*Please send Resume to nawadh...@sagetl.com <nawadh...@sagetl.com>*

*Job Details:*

*JOB ID R108588.01*

*Job Title : Mobile Application Developer/Designer*

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 6**+ Months contract*

*Interview : Phone/Skype Hire*

*Work mostly onsite with client, with occasional remote.*

*Skills (EXPERT/ADVANCED):*

MobileApp Designer - iOS and Android platform

System & Unit Testing - Mobile testing

*Job Description:*

T&M based assignment onsite at client site in NYC

*Mobile developer mainly involved in below duties  *•    Development of end
user requirements including project scope, development of system
requirements, project plan, identifying resource requirements.
•    Development of unit and end user testing and validation procedures.
•    Develop apps in iOS and Android platform
•    Develop HTML 5 web application for mobile that leverage bootstrap css3
to support many screen resolutions dynamically. (Responsive Layout)
•    Implement iOS Push Notification and Android cloud Message for Mobile
apps.
•    Develop apps using standard IDE like xCode and Android Studio.
•    Distribute the app using standard channel like Google Play store and
Apple AppStore
•    Develop graphically appealing mobile user-interface.

*Minimum Requirements:*

•    3+ years of mobile application development experience in iOS/Android.
•    Good knowledge and understanding of Mobile App life cycle.
•    Good knowledge and understanding of App testing with mock up data.
•    Good knowledge and understanding of integrating REST web services with
mobile app.
•    Good knowledge and understanding of mobile app security.
•    Hands on experience in handling core services like push notification,
network detection, scheduling etc.
•    Experience with HL7 and knowledge of the healthcare domain is
preferred.

*Education: *Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.

*Technical Skills: *Databases : Oracle 10g/11g, My SQL
Version Control Tools : Sub Version, Tortoise Svn
Testing Tools : Junit, TestNG
Web/Application servers : Tomcat 7, Weblogic 12c
Web Development: HTML JavaScript, CSS, AJAX, JQuery1.4/1.6, Bootstrap 3.3
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL
Tools/IDEs: XCode, Android Studio

*Deliverables:*

client will assign deliverables upon selection. it is to develop mobile apps
Deliver mobile apps and manage existing apps. I am sorry but this is a
resource augmentation kind of assignment and we will not have information
regarding deliverables as we do with fixed bid assignments.

*Questions (ANSWERS MUST BE YES):*

·         Do you have experience developing apps in iOS and Android
platform?

·         Do you have experience in developing HTML 5 web application for
mobile that leverage bootstrap css3 to support many screen resolutions
dynamically. (Responsive Layout)

·         Do you have experience developing apps using standard IDE like
xCode and Android Studio.

·         Have you worked for the Healthcare Vertical?

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nilesh Awadhiya*

 *Sage Group Consulting, Inc.*

*3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730 *

*Office: 732-767-0010 X 227*

*Direct: 732-658-5828*

*Fax:    732-658-5828*

*Email : nawadh...@sagetl.com <nawadh...@sagetl.com>*

*Website : www.sageci.com <http://www.sageci.com/>*

*Skype: nilesh_awadhiya | Gtalk: nilesh.awadhiya  | Yahoo IM: n_awadhiya*