Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!!

   We are seeking for senior AIX Engineers for Florida area. It is a 6+
months contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
in a multi flavor Unix environment

· Strong knowledge and background in IBM AIX

· Strong knowledge of Linux

· Knowledge of TCP/IP

· Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices

· Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems

· Skill in software installation and maintenance

· Ability to work independently as well as with a team

· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing

· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees, vendors, clients and public

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*