Hi,

Greetings from Uniqsoft!!!

We have *"Sitecore Developer” positions at "King of Prussia, PA" - Long
term contract*

*Please send resumes to me at su...@uniqsoftinc.com <su...@uniqsoftinc.com>*

 *Title: Sitecore Developer*

*Location: King of Prussia, PA *

*Position Type: Long term contract *

*Rate: DOE *

*Number of positions:-2*

*7 - 10 Years*

*Job Description:*

The Sr. Developer will develop smartly architected web applications that
utilize cutting edge technology and practices to help our clients build new
websites and extend existing sites and applications.

We're looking for someone who is disciplined in best practices and knows
the ins-and-outs of Sitecore.

Design and development of Sitecore based solutions including enterprise web
sites, sub-sites and ecommerce sites

Design and development of mobile web experiences using responsive /
adaptive techniques

Work closely with Digital Marketing and IT to ensure quality, security and
maintenance of applications

Should have solid communication and documentation skills and work well in a
team environment

*Technical Skills:*

6-8 years relevant experience in Content Management (or equivalent
combination of education and work experience)

Strong development skills in SiteCore and .Net with a thorough
understanding of the best practices in web content management (WCM) systems
using Sitecore

Experience with various dependency injection frameworks (i.e. Ninject,
Castle Windsor, Unity), design patterns and interface driven design

Industry experience in responsive design and common JavaScript libraries
(such as jQuery) and technologies like JavaScript module pattern and
frameworks such as AngularJS

Strong skills on ASP.Net Web Forms and MVC

Experience in various front-end frameworks and mobile in a Sitecore context

Sitecore developer certification must

Experience with HTML, XML, CSS, JavaScript/JQuery, AJAX,

Exposure to digital marketing platforms like CRM, marketing automation,
analytics and social

Experience with IIS and SQL server management is a plus

Thanks and Have A Wonderful Day,

*Surya*

*(Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition)*

Uniqsoft INC, |4025 Tiber Falls Dr, Ellicott City, MD 21043 |

Direct: 443-283-0396

FAX: 443-288-4584| Email: su...@uniqsoftinc.com | www.uniqsoftinc.com