Hope you are doing great!!
USG direct client is looking for SharePoint Admin/Developer at, Richmond VA
Please share your updated resume to Yatin at yati...@usgrpinc.com OR feel
free to contact me at 614 588 8481
*Location is Midlothian, VA (Richmond, Virginia)*
*Interview: Phone than Skype*
*Position responsibilities: SharePoint Administrator/Developer*
· Responsible for the administration of SharePoint servers
· Implement high quality, scalable and extendable customized SharePoint
· Design, implement and maintain work flows
· Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment
· SharePoint out of box web parts, templates, master pages and how to
customize these elements
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Technology or equivalent
· 3 – 5 years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint
including IIS and Windows Server
· 3 - 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Office
· Experience in Microsoft SQL administration
*Desired Skills *
· Microsoft SharePoint Certification - MCSE: SharePoint or MCSM:
SharePoint or passed Microsoft exams 70-331 and 70-332
· 3 -5 years of experience in large scale SharePoint applications
· 3 -5 years of experience in developing, customizing and implementing
· 3 -5 years of experience with managing servers in a virtualized
· Experience with Cloud based technologies with O365, SharePoint and
· Experience with Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.