Hope you are doing well.
I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
Looking for an Oracle Apps DBA
Title: Senior Oracle Database Administrator Consultant DataScrubbing
Location: Vacaville and/or Pleasanton, CA
Type of position: Contract
Duration: 6-12 Months
NEED LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY
Consultant resources will work to provide database administration support
to IT projects, meet outlined in the goals established by State Fund IT
Management, provide knowledge transfer and mentorship to State Compensation
Insurance Fund’s employees, and provide status reports and recommendations
to IT management.
The day to day tasks, responsibilities, and deliverables for the Database
Administrator Consultant include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support the Audit Remediation projects to upgrade Oracle database
to 12c, encrypt Oracle databases in both Production and non-Production
databases, and scrub/mask production data used in non-production database
· Support the Oracle non-production and production databases
administration as needed, including daily operations, backup and recovery,
performance tuning, and after hours on-call support.
· Provide database administration support to the entire system
development lifecycle of all IT projects as needed, including
review/approval of database schema changes, stored procedures, SQLs/PL/SQL
and other database related objects.
· Provide advice/recommendations on database architecture, design
· Provide training, documentation for knowledge transfer to other
database team members, and communicate both to non-technical users and to
technical personnel on Database team and Applications teams.
· Provide technical coverage for all ORACLE databases when the
primary DBA unavailable including after-hours support on weekends as needed.
Required Technical Skills
The Database Administrator Consultant shall possess 5+ years technical
knowledge and experience with most of the following systems, platforms,
· Hand-on experience in database administration with Oracle
including capacity planning, load balancing, performance tuning, high
availability and multi-sites Disaster Recovery deployment on complex
database environments; Oracle 11G/12C and RAC implementation experience is
· Experience with complex PL/SQL and stored procedures programming
· Experience with developing script/tool to scrub/mask sensitive
data for non-Production database environments is desired.
· Experience in Oracle Advanced Security especially Oracle TDE
database encryption is desired.
· Experience in database schema design including logical and
physical database schemas design for large scale, highly available and
mission critical application systems.
· Experience designing and supporting the database components of
software applications, and understanding of entire application development
· Proficiency with UNIX (HP-UX) and Linux, shell scripting and crons
· Experience with Java or .NET development is plus.
· Good writing skills to provide documentation for DBA and other
· Communicate and prepare management reports to IT management and
The Consultant resource(s) shall possess most of the following skills:
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze
information identify and formulate solutions to problems.
· Provides more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals
and end deliverables.
· Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision
of a manager or team lead.
· Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
· Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to
document processes and procedures as needed.
· Work collaboratively with other support team members and
independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
· Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry
technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
· Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with
person to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
· Ask questions and share information gained with other support team
members, recording and documenting this knowledge
· Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description
information, and record this information accurately
· Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
· Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an
understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
· Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
· Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take the
lead when deemed appropriate
· Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems,
weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate
to the business needs, project scope, and available resources
· Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
Please fill the below required details for submission.
Best Contact # and Alternate #:
Experience in Years:
Work authorization and Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate, NATIONWIDE (Y/N):
Notice Period :
Thanks and Regards,
Unib Rais | Sr. Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Cell: 408-722-9435 | Fax: 408 521 0167
uni...@e-solutionsinc.com | Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.