*Job Position:- Sr. Web UI Developer *
Location:- San Francisco, CA
Exp.:- 7+ years
*MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE –*
*The Senior Web UI Developer* is involved in the hands-on development,
maintenance of clients website, mobile apps and other airline web
The developer will work with stakeholders to understand and document
software requirements and ensure application UI meets functional
requirements and user experience.
· Work with technical leads, engineers, designers, business
analysts and operations teams to develop dynamic client-side web
applications across all areas of the airline business.
· Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of
the lifecycle from research to release.
· Work closely with UX and Graphic Designers to turn wireframes and
visual designs into working HTML/CSS prototypes.
· Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure web applications are
rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
· *Create front-end code templates using XHTML/HTML5, CSS,
jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, and GruntJS. *
· Coordinate and collaborate with a distributed global development
· Mentor other developers and review code and designs in a senior
· Follow industry trends with regard to front-end technologies and
*PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED –*
· 5+ years of working experience as a front-end web developer.
· Demonstrable work using responsive design principles.
· Proven experience developing against a multitude of modern
MV*/MVC frameworks and libraries like Angular, Grunt and Node.
· Strong working experience with Agile development methodology in
real world projects.
· Good interpersonal skills and experience communicating with and
managing the expectations of both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Extensive experience consuming *RESTful webservices.*
*SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED -*
· Must be able to write clean, scalable, standards-compliant,
reusable, quality code with strong knowledge of OO design.
· Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and SASS including modernzr, compass
· Must be familiar with polyfill techniques
· Must have the ability to take direction and manage projects with
· Must be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude who can take
ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
· Must be detail and results oriented with excellent problem
· Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving
· Familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git,
bower, gems, npm and bundle
*In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please
refer your colleagues, Friends etc.*
*United Software Group Inc. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.