Please share resume at *pragat...@idctechnologies.com
We have an urgent requirement for *Sybase Developer. *This is a *Contract
position* based in *New York, NY*. If you are interested in this position,
please contact me / send your updated resume.
* Role: Sybase Developer*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: Long Term*
· 10+ years of strong experience in relational database including
SAP ASE 15+, SAP IQ, Oracle 11G
· Expertise in relational data modeling covering conceptual,
logical, physical data models and dimensional data models.
· Expertise in architecting complex large database system to
provide high availability, recoverability and performance in demanding
· Expertise in implementing ETL solutions using AbInitio and
· Expertise in performance tuning and capacity planning in
Operational and data-warehousing applications.
· Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux Shell and Perl scripting
· Experience with Cisco Data Virtualization application suite
(formerly Composite Information Server) will be a great plus.
· Understanding of the security industry with focus on clearing and
portfolio accounting will be a plus.
· Ability to implement projects using agile and waterfall
· Strong communication skills
*10+ years in architecture / application development.*
• Strong business knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders, application
developers and systems technology experts.
• Ability to coordinate efforts from diverse groups.
• Ability to work well at a conceptual level, and to drive concepts out
into workable solutions.
• Ability to define target state architectures, and develop transition
plans for achieving target state.
• Familiarity with industry standard architecture frameworks (Zachman,
TOGAF) and widely accepted modeling standards (e.g. UML, ERDs).
• Deep experience in at least one technical subject area (e.g. database,
application development, performance tuning, etc.).
• Strong data architecture skills. Experience with data modeling.
• Broad exposure to a variety of applications, technologies and business
• Experience in multiple development platforms, including HP Non-Stop
(Tandem), mainframe (zOS) and distributed (AIX, linux).
• Experience with high-volume transaction processing and large databases.
DB2 experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written, oral (informal discussion)
• Ability to oversee and mentor less-experienced team members
• Experience with ATM/Debit Payment Networks (Visa, VisaDPS, MasterCard,
Pulse, NYCE, etc.) transaction processing a plus.
• Experience with Branch Technologies (Teller, Servicing, etc.) a plus.
Thanks & Regards
* Sr. Technical Resource Specialist*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA*
*Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext-4096|Email: pragat...@idctechnologies.com
*Gmail: **me.pragatimalho...@gmail.com <me.pragatimalho...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.