Please share resume at *pragat...@idctechnologies.com
We have an urgent requirement for *Java/ J2EE Developer. *This is a *Contract
position* based in *Minneapolis, MN*. If you are interested in this
position, please contact me / send your updated resume.
* Role: Java/ J2EE Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Relevant Experience (Yrs): 3+ Years*
Experience on following technology stacks
· Groovy & Grails ,Spring MVC
· Html & CSS ( Bootstrap UI)
· SOAP Web services
· Experience with Object Oriented programming
• Required experience in Java/J2ee and Groovy/Grails programming is
• working knowledge of Bootstrap UI.
• Preferred experience in Test driven development.
• Preferred experience developing Soap Web services.
• Preferred experience developing Spring Based application
• Able to work independently and do development work
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovation in technology
• Preferred experience in performance tuning
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software
enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or
Internet-related computer programs.
· Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes
programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
· Assists with documentation and procedures for installation and
maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or
· May lead teams across a number of complex systems to accomplish
undefined tasks on a planned and ad hoc basis.
· Work in cross functional teams thru design and development on an
assigned task crossing multiple applications.
· Design and code reviews prior to implementation and takes
appropriate steps to notify and correct where possible any issues.
· Produces designs and codes at a typically higher pace with far
fewer issues as actually measured by testing and production issues within
the realm of unit, regression, and performance testing. Is a recognized
leader in code optimization across multiple systems and languages
*Generic Managerial Skills:*
Good Team player, Excellent Analytical Skills, Ability to work under
pressure, Good communication skills, Does continual learning.
Thanks & Regards
* Sr. Technical Resource Specialist*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA*
*Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext-4096|Email: pragat...@idctechnologies.com
*Gmail: **me.pragatimalho...@gmail.com <me.pragatimalho...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.