*Kindly reply:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*

Greeting for the day…J

We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client in WA. Kindly
review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of
resume with contact details.

*Position:: Firmware Test Engineer*

*Location:: Redmond WA*

*Duration:: Long term Contract  *

·         The candidate will test advanced touch systems and ensure that
results are produced with accuracy and clarity and identify product risk

·         Use statistical data analysis techniques to identify critical
performance metrics and limits.

·         Manage equipment and ensure the equipment is calibrated and in
good order

·         Install new software and firmware on device under test (DUT).

·         Perform Windows Logo Testing for new hardware, firmware, and
software on an ongoing basis.

·         Perform testing of automated, manual, and ad hoc test cases to
measure product quality.

·         Operate XY Stage style robots to generate accurate and repeatable
test results.

·         Generate test reports to display data in a meaningful way to
communicate the strengths and weaknesses of devices tested.

·         Create test cases and other documentation of testing process.

·         Log bugs found with proper information to allow investigation.

·         Regress bugs that and log results though bug management database.

*Education- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or **۰**15+ years of relevant

5+ years experience in design and/or verification of hardware devices.
Electrical engineering fundamentals. Ability to demonstrate a strong
skill-set in analytical problem solving, a history of increasing
responsibilities and decision-making experience. Excellent interpersonal
skills including written and oral communications. Additional desirable

Experience in design and verification of high volume consumer electronic
devices. Detailed knowledge of USB device firmware, including HID, and
proven track record for USB protocol analysis and debug. Knowledge of
wireless technologies and implementations (e.g. 802.11x, Bluetooth, 2.4
GHz).Working knowledge of firmware, software and/or embedded systems.
Experience with design verification of embedded software (FW) and real time
operating systems. Experience working with Asian partners to bring high
volume consumer products into production. Experience in Windows
Programming. Experience and/or knowledge of capacitive sensor technologies.
Experience and/or knowledge of haptic technologies.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix’*

 *Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*