Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

Please take a look at the below job descriptions  and let me know if you
are interested with any of the position. You can reach me on E-Mail:
*dines...@pridevel.com
<dines...@pridevel.com>* , I look forward for your reply  and hope we can
close the  position  with you.

Job Title               *WCS Admin*

Location               *Peoria, Il*

Duration              *3 months*

Mandatory Skills               *WebSphere Commerce Suite*

*Detailed Job description*:

Ø  Good exposure and experience of working with IBM products such as
WAS/WCS/HIS

Ø  Involve in installing WCS software and setting up commerce platform in
Linux and Windows environment

Ø  Have exposure to Commerce tools (CMC, Accelerator, Orgadmin console etc.

Ø  Apply Fix pack, iFixes, APARs , running stageprop, stagecopy, setting up
schedule jobs , verify job failures etc. as part of day to day admin
activity.

Ø  Should have experience of installing and enabling FEP6 on WCS platform.

Thanks and regards,

Dineshkumar,

PrideVel Consulting LLC

387 Shuman Boulevard, Naperville, IL- 60563

Contact: (630) 364 5075

Email id :*dines...@pridevel.com <dines...@pridevel.com>*

Gtalk : dinesh.recr

www.pridevel.com .