We need Sr. Senior Documentum Technical developer - Sacramento, CA ( 6+
Months) , Client SMUD
If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
Role: *Sr. Senior Documentum Technical developer*
Location: *Sacramento, CA*
Duration: *6 months+*
· Must have at least 5 years technical development experience with
Documentum tools, platform, and supporting technologies including:
Process Builder, Composer, API, and DQL
· Must have 1 or more years of recent development experience with
Documentum 6.7 and above
· Experience with EMC Captiva and McLaren Enterprise Engineer
· Expertise with UNIX operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
· Knowledge on EMC Documentum BPM, DTS, Centera Storage, and xPlore Index
· Work experience with electric utility organizations similar in size and
scope to SMUD is a Plus
Proposers will be required to answer the following supplemental questions
in Section 5.2
1. Describe your recent role and technical expertise in Documentum Projects.
2. Describe your experience with using developer tools, build, and version
control. Be specific.
3. Describe your expertise in writing custom jobs and methods in Documentum
6.7 or higher.
4. Describe your experience in writing Webtop customizations and deploying
to UNIX application servers in Documentum.
5. Describe your expertise with Composer, DQL, SQL, and API scripts in 6.5
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Phone: 916.221.3043 , 916.458.4390 EXT : 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
web: *http://www.tech-netinc.com <http://www.tech-netinc.com/>*
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.