Hope you are doing great!
I am looking suitable consultant for the following position. Kindly let me
inform your interest:
*Title:** Senior Business Analyst*
*Location: **Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Duties & Responsibilities*
Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the
technical areas throughout the project cycle.
· Acts as team leader for projects.
· Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the business
plan, products, process and revenue streams.
· Plays a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system
enhancements and conversions. Ensure system enhancements follow the
appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements, and are
completed in a timely fashion. May perform project leader role for projects.
· Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines
development impact to current system processing. Works with programmers and
users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
· Reviews operational procedures and methods and recommends changes for
improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
· Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work
assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
· Provides guidance and context in prioritizing and determining complexity
of problems and requests.
· Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of
system and process problems.
· Identifies, researches, and analyzes production problems develops
solutions, and resolves problems.
· Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure
development work is completed to specification.
· May perform some aspects of Project Management including but not limited
to Approval gathering, Readiness Assessments, and other artifacts and
· Minimum 7-8 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
· Significant experience in communication and presentation.
· Experience with project management methodology and SDLC.
· 2+ years of Financial Industry experience preferred
· Experience with Quality Assurance Testing preferred
· Experience in data querying and analytics is a plus
· Work with cross functional teams. Keen sense of project plan and timing,
pays attention to details, ability to drive solutions
· Team player working with senior and junior team members
· Out-standing oral and written skills
· Success incorporating heterogeneous applications and data sources into
business focused solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication, consulting and presentation
· Ability to understand the big picture and business drivers
*Please reply with following details and most updated resume and **Also
share any PHOTO ID (i.e. DL) of Consultant** .*
Work Status (Citizen / Green Card /H1B with Validity):
Start Date Availability:
Last 5 Digit of SSN#:
Complete Date of Birth (DOB):
Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):
Two Time Slots for Interview:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Desk Number:- 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 4061*
*Email:- **hrid...@idctechnologies.com* <hrid...@idctechnologies.com>
* G Talk:- Hrideshpathak85 *
*"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter
their lives by altering their attitudes of mind."** --**William James*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.