I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.
6 months /Contract
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
requires an experienced consultant to perform various aspects of .NET web /
windows encompassing design of display and action pages, connection with
databases, reports, establishment and maintenance of a suitable development
environment, coordination with application developers and support
of both development and production web environments. Candidates will
be considered if they possess experience in the following knowledge bases:
1) Skills in .NET administration, design and programming directed mainly
application development. Included in particular are:
- Expertise in .NET and advanced Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
techniques and practices.
- Understanding of .NET syntax and application design.
- Experience in web site layout and web page design, incorporating
user interface, .NET and database processing and security.
- Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle table, including
import to, export from diverse external structures, creation and support of
- interfaces with Oracle and non-Oracle databases.
- Programming experience with HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Crystal
- Reporting, DHTML, ASP.NET, .NET and Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, TOAD database development tool
and Crystal Reports 9.
- Assist MTA IT staff with learning how to develop and implement
- Provide additional technical assistance with custom development
and support activities as directed by the designated MTA IT Project Manager.
- Provide user-application and in-code documentation, as well as
higher level system flow documentation of all modules.
2) Skills in all phases of project / application design, development,
quality assurance and implementation. This includes familiarity with
modification of existing applications and response to mid-course corrections
and changes in project requirements.
3) The candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience coding in
C# and .NET technologies.
4) Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of transportation
terminology and practices.
*Technical Resource Specialist *
*RG Talent Inc*
*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*
Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext: 115
Email : sour...@rgtalent.com
URL : www.rgtalent.com
*G talk --> sourabh.rgtal...@gmail.com <harshit.rgtal...@gmail.com>*
*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with remove in the subject to rem...@rgtalent.com
<rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to
RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*
Click To Unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.