Investment Banking Technical Business Analyst with Spotfire reporting exp
.- Should be a strong BA with capital markets/ banking experience
- *Should be a technical BA with reporting experience in Spotfire*
- Person should have experience in working with XMLs - XML parsing etc
- Must have very good experience in preparing the artefacts like BRDs FRDs
- Working knowledge of Supervisory and regulatory processes
- Working knowledge of Operations / risk & regulatory control / reporting
- Quality Management by writing Test Plans, Test Cases, and overseeing
- Should have excellent communication skills and interface with the
stakeholders and Sr. Management
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2155
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550
*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>
[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80] [image:
NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.