Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *UX Designer * with one of our clients in
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: **UI/UX Designer - with Android*
*Location: **Bridgewater, NJ*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months*
- 60%(UX Graphics designing) + 40% (Programming)
- Knowledge on android UX design patterns and UI development.
- Hands on in the whole design process, Creation of wireframes, flows,
- Proven track record of solid visual design and a deep understanding of
how the experience of mobile applications should work and feel.
- A solid understanding of typography, layout, grid systems and Android
- Up to date on the latest trends and tools in mobile and keep up with
blogs, books and articles related to your expertise.
- Be flexible and be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous
environment with frequently changing business needs.To be part of
collaborative team and work directly with developers to implement designs.
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with design tools including Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop and
other tools as they relate to documenting wireframes, interaction flows,
prototypes, and high-fidelity screen level design.
Client is specifically looking for Programming and UX experience.
*Job Description:* 60%(UX Graphics designing) + 40% (Programming)
- UX (Photoshop, Graphics designing, Wireframe flow)
- GUI Designer
- Android Application programming concepts
- Java Programming
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.