*Job Position: Java Tech Lead*
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration:- Long Term
Exp.:- 9+ years
Main technology skills include: *Enterprise Design Patterns, Spring
integration, strong transaction management, single page applications, JMS,
• 10+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE development
• Should have worked in Complex projects – large in size and scope
• Should have extensive Experience in design and development of Enterprise
• Should have 3+ years of agile experience
• Should have strong SOA & Messaging experience (RESTful, JMS, ESB, EMS)
• 5+ years of experience in Hibernate, Spring, Spring Integration
• Should have extensive experience in event processing workflows using
• 5+ years of experience in Oracle database and Java application servers
like Tomcat (tcServer)
• Must have knowledge of Single Page Applications
• Should have experience in test driven development
• Should have experience in unit testing frameworks such as Junit
• Should have experience in XML Processing
• Should have knowledge of Unix/Linux, Perl, Shell scripting
• Should have ability to work on broad-assignments within the team
including the ability to deliver results with limited guidance and oversight
• Should have ability to work with both senior management level executives
and development teams
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills are needed
*PREFERRED SKILLS (NICE TO HAVE):*
• Experience in integration with iLog Jrules is preferred
• Mortgage industry experience is preferred.
• JEE Certification preferred.
*In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please
refer your colleagues, Friends etc.*
*United Software Group Inc. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.