Hope you are doing well.
I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
*Android Developer with Multimedia*
*Duration : 6 -12 Months*
*Location : **Farmington Hills MI*
The Media Domain focuses on the development of software for the management
and playing of the various media types and formats supported by the
infotainment software system including USB sticks, SD cards,
iPods/iPhones/iPads, MTP devices, Bluetooth, compressed and uncompressed
audio and video. Software development is in C++, C, Java, and other
scripting languages such as Lua and Action Script.
A software engineer in this position will focus their time developing and
testing software. As a Senior Engineer they will be expected to function
as a lead on a project and represent the media team in internal and
external customer meetings. The person most successful in this position
will have a strong understanding of current media types and formats as well
as experience with user interface technologies such as Action Script, HTML
5, QT and app development on Android. This engineer should have strong
technical knowledge on the linux, Android and QNX operating systems.
Essential Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer:
· Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers,
emulators, compilers, etc).
· Working knowledge of software development processes.
· Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
· Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and
translates these into software designs.
· Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make
modifications, and/or port to different platforms.
· Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to
insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is
· Participates in internal and customer driven design reviews
· Coordinates software development activities with software team
· Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Works with
software team leader to negotiate resolution.
· Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate
software development. This includes occasional travel for training or
coordination with other groups.
· Manages small projects and technical resources, including
planning, estimating and follow through.
· Manages large projects and technical resources, including
planning, estimating, and developing requirements in compliance with the
established software development process.
· Works with the customer to further define requirements and to
· May direct the work of 1-2 other engineers.
· Bachelors Degree
· 4-6+ years of embedded software development or testing.
· 5+ years of C/C++ or other structured language.
· Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time,
embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· RTOS experience for development on Infotainment, Audio or
· Working knowledge of QNX and/or Embedded Linux.
· Familiarity with user interface technologies such as Action
Script, HTML 5, or QT.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
· Creative problem-solver capable of analyzing and reproducing
complex software defects.
· Capable project management and time management skills.
*Please fill the below required details for submission.*
Best Contact # and Alternate #:
Experience in Years:
Work authorization and Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate, NATIONWIDE (Y/N):
Notice Period :
Thanks and Regards,
Unib Rais | Sr. Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Cell: 408-722-9435 | Fax: 408 521 0167
uni...@e-solutionsinc.com | Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.