*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.

*Project Manager*

*12 months contract *

*All the skills are mandatory.*

The need is for a Project Manager to oversee and manage two projects
implementing manufacturing execution systems for our client.

One of the projects will take place in Florida, and the other project will
take place in Florida and Costa Rica.

The client is willing to allow the project manager (PM) to work out of
Florida, but the PM must travel to Costa Rica as required for the project.

The duties and responsibilities of the position are:

- To provide project management and oversight for all phases of the
project, including planning, design, development, testing, training,
implementation and stabilization.

- Management of the development resources, including possibly vetting
additional contract resources.

- Coordinate and oversee integration with other systems and projects (i.e.
The systems being implemented will need to integrate with SAP)

*Required Qualifications *

The required qualifications of the position are:

- Strong Project Management skills utilizing Waterfall techniques in a
rapid implementation.

- Experience managing large and complex projects. - Project budget and
resource management experience.

- Experience with manufacturing systems implementation (Siemens Camstar MES
would be ideal)

- Experience coordinating training for large numbers of people.

- Strong communication skills. Desired skills and experience.

- Experience running a project within a program (These projects will be
part of a bigger implementation program)

- High Tech experience (Fab or integrated circuit manufacturing)

- PMO experience (working with other PMs within a program management
- Experience integrating with SAP ERP systems

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*