Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *IBM IID Technical Lead

Location                                  : *Minneapolis, U.S*

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Experience of 5 to 8 years on IID and Java .

·         Understanding of BPEL, Mediations, JPA, JDBC interactions and web

·         Should have experience in resolving tickets, issues, deployment
support and testing.

·         Should be able to understand the existing code and perform
enhancements for various LOBs.

·         Should be able to mentor and guide the offshore team for any
technical and functional issues on IID.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company