Position : *Pega LSA*
Location : Tampa, FL
Duration : 12+ Months
PRPC Senior System Architect
*Job Purpose: *Responsible for designing and building components of
application. Providing consultative guidance on all project assignments.
Works as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical
architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
*Key Result Areas:*
· Actively participate in the requirements, design and build
phases; delivering high quality deliverables.
· Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user
· Has an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and
· Complete work in time / effort budget. Provide proactive update
to project leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy.
· Provides regular updates to project leader on project progress
and outstanding issues.
· Realization of business benefit
· Architecture and Design of PRPC
· Coaching Others
· Consultative Skills
· Decision Making
· Domain Expertise
· Enterprise Application System Understanding
· Pega Expertise and Learning
· Presentation Skills
· Problem Solving
· Process Management
· Relationship Building
*Experience Requirements: *
· Type of Experience and Minimum Number of Years:
· 5 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 2
years of experience in building and implementing model-driven,
enterprise-level business solutions.
· Experience in all phases of software development including
design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of
large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
· Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited
to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net,
Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL. With specific expertise in some of the above.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented
techniques and principles.
· Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
· Industry or functional domain expertise.
· PRPC Fast Track
· PRPC Boot Camp
· CSA Certification
· CSSA Immersion Training
· CSSA Certification
· 8+ years
· Pega CPM –System Architect
· Need good communication and presentation skills
· Ability to lead a team of Architects
· Degree in Computer Science and IT
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC. | *
*Direct: **408-418-5778 **x 3070 **| *
*Email ID:* amar...@idctechnologies.com* | YIM:* amaresh3k* |*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035 *|*
* ------------------------------ *
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can’t be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send- us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.