Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location: Franklin, TN*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Mandatory Skills *
· At least 5 years of experience in developing and building
· Experience in layered architecture
· Solid object oriented development
· Good knowledge of well-known design patterns
· Development experience with JavaServer Faces (JSF), EJB, Java
Persistence API (JPA) and JQuery
· Good knowledge of web services frameworks such as SOAP, XML, CXF
· Experience with building interfaces to in-house and external
third party systems such as PeopleSoft, hospital EHR systems, etc.
· Extensive knowledge of Java and building enterprise applications
with Java 1.6 or later
· Expert working knowledge of Application Servers like GlassFish
· Good knowledge of Spring Framework
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to adapt existing
systems to fast-changing requirements
· Good knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
· Comfortable working in a UNIX/Linux environment
· Proficient in writing technical documentation
· Strong experience in a high transaction-processing environment
· Creation of technical models and documentation
· Ability to communicate clearly with business users, project
management and technical leadership
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have experience using any popular source code control system
(CVS, Subversion, GIT, TFS, etc.)
· Must be a team player (team oriented) and willing to follow
directions, as well as take initiative
*Desired Skills *
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent years of experience
· Experience in GlassFish Server, Netbeans IDE
· Ability to analyze business requirements, propose technical
· Ability to work with multiple technologies and ability to quickly
learn and use new technologies
· Experience with high-availability systems
· Experience and willingness to do Production Support
*Job Responsibilities *
· Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
· Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or
integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and
develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
· Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
· Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams including
offshore QA team.
· Work under minimal supervision; will be provided with assignments
and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and
· Consults with project teams and end users to identify application
· Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to
· Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application
software packages, application integration and testing tools.
· Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.
· Maintain and enhance critical applications written in Java,
· Actively engage with Product Owners and Agile Business
Analysts/Agile Quality Analysts to develop sprint goals/commitments
· Actively engage in planning and committing to products for
· Participate and engage in all team meetings and all scrums
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.