*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Network Experience ( Security)*
*Location : West Palm Beach, FL & Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Phone / Skype *
· 6+ years of experience with Cisco Networking.
· *CCNP certified*
· *Juniper networking experience*
· WAN protocols
· BGP routing
- Provide Cisco routing / switching expertise in a heterogeneous
- Working hands on with F5 Load Balances and possibly assisting with
some Blue Cat installations
- Evaluating architecture designs.
- Strong network resource experience.
- 50% travel onsite to different sites across the country.
- Will be on a on-call rotational (one week on/one week off).
- Swapping out old switches with new Juniper switches.
- Working on a daily basis with the following protocols: BCG, IPSEC,
OSPF, and VPN Tunneling
- 5 – 7 years of experience with Cisco Networking Engineer / CCNP level
- Strong routing and switching experience with network protocols.
- Willingness to work and learn in a Juniper environments
- BGP routing experience.
- Hands on WAN protocols.
- CCNP certification
- Cisco Juniper hands on networking
- Proficiency with Blue Cat
- Proficiency with Load Balancing
*Thanks & Regards*
*VSG Business Solutions 221 Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701*
*Contact No: 302-261-3207 Ext 101*
*Gtalk : avneesh.vsgbusinesssolution
*Y/M : tyagi.avneesh*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.