Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: QA Testing*
*Location: Cleveland, Ohio*
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Direct experience in the use, configuration of, or technical support of
automation software and hardware.
• Experience scripting language like Python is plus
• Typically 5 to 8 years experience in Software and/or Embedded Software
Testing, Software Development, Applications Engineering work, Technical
Support, or other Quality Assurance role.
• Excellent knowledge of software test engineering methods and tools
• Ability to estimate, plan, develop, and execute tests: functional,
integration, performance, stress, etc.
• Ability to debug complex issues and perform non-systematic testing to
determine the root cause of issues.
• Ability to develop/write software programs
• Work closely with development engineering, requirements analysts and
others to ensure proper resolution of anomalies.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision, and to prioritize
and execute multiple activities in parallel.
• Ensure documented test cases and specifications validate documented
• Proven track record of developing complex test strategies, executing
multiple concurrent tests, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress
• Actively participate in peer reviews: requirements, code, design, and
test as required.
• Utilize automated test tools and methods to ensure full functional
coverage is attained.
• Creative thinking in designing test scenarios and test cases;
self-motivated and quick to learn new areas.
*IT Software – QA/Testing*
• Proficiency in the development and execution of test cases either manual
• Basic understanding of object oriented programming techniques
• Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM methodology preferred)
• Experience in Testing of Rockwell Products will be an added advantage.
Test case creation & execution skill is mandatory.
This position will involve functional test development and execution
activities, using both manual test methods and automated test tools for
software projects. The scope of work is generally focused on complex
software test engineering tasks to ensure quality software projects are
developed. The position requires documenting product anomalies using
analytical skills and knowledge, and working with product stakeholders to
ensure anomalies are characterized accurately and the root cause is
understood. The products include, but are not limited to, RSLogix 5000
programming software and the Logix5000 family of controllers. Knowledge of
Rockwell software product is desirable but not mandatory.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Prashanthi Towers, 3rd Floor
Road No: 92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.