*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **HCM Payroll Developer*

*Location: **Richmond, VA*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: **8 months contract or full time*

*Salary- $100K/annum*

*Rate- $65/hr- Contract- 8 months *

*Client :  Igate PATNI*

*Job Description :*

·         Minimum 8+ years of experience in SAP HR Programming.

·         Two full implementation cycles of SAP USA payroll  OR Five years
SAP USA payroll experience as a technical consultant.

·         Strong knowledge of USA Payroll business processes

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.