*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Sr. .Net Developer *
*Location : Kenosha, WI Duration : 6-12 Months MUST be USC, GC or EAD-GC*
* Interview: 4 hour video conference - followed by a face to face paid by
us- no cost to candidate *
- Develop multi-tier web applications for customers and internal users
using Visual Studio.
- Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for
the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business
requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications
for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into
- *Collaborate with team members on projects.*
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree strongly
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture
and relational database design.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET,
WCF, MVC and ADO.NET.
- Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and
HTML5 and CSS *preferred.*
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build
management *a plus.*
*Thanks & Regards*
*VSG Business Solutions 221 Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701*
*Contact No: 302-261-3207 Ext 101*
*Gtalk : avneesh.vsgbusinesssolution
*Y/M : tyagi.avneesh*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.