*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Java Developer/ PL SQL with Informatica *

*Location: **Durham NC/IL*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : Please find below*

*Job Description :*

PL SQL with Informatica

PL SQL with Informatica

Durham NC

12 Months

Java Developer (Security Implementation)

Java Web serices
Security implemeataion

Durham NC

12 Months

Java Developer

· Java, JEE, XML, XPATH, SOAP & Rest Web Services, REST API’s

· MQ, JDBC, FTP adapters, Eclipse, SVN, RTC, CVS, DB2

· WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Development, WebSphere
Business Modeler

· Knowledge of P&C Insurance applications
· Good communication and presentation skills

12 Months

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.