*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated resume in MS word ,visa
status ,Skype ID and reference* (If any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **IBM Visual Age Smalltalk *

*Location: **Warren, NJ*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: contract/contract to hire/full time   *

*Client :  IGATE*

*Rate/salary : open*

*Job Description :*

Experience: 8+ years of experience on IBM Visual Age Smalltalk
• Strong OOPS Concepts
• Strong design and development skills on Smalltalk
• Knowledge of Smalltalk version 8.5
• Knowledge of Smalltalk Server
• Knowledge of writing Web Services in Smalltalk
• Ability to create high level (Conceptual) and Low Level design
• Insurance domain knowledge will be an advantage particularly Property &
*Job Requirement:*
• Strong good communication and coordination skills.
• Possess strong design and analytical skills
• Should be self-starter and possess stretch mindset
• Provide technical leadership to project team consisting of customer and
IGATE team

Must have a Bachelor’s degree
Must have a stable career background

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.