Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I am looking suitable consultant for the following position. Kindly let me
inform your interest:

*MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER*

*TORRENCE, CA*

*12+ MONTHS*

*Job Description *

*7-8 years of experience Mobile Application UI Interface*

·         Experience in Mobile Application development

·         Experience in Webservices and connection mobile applications with
backend DB

·         Experience in Mobile Application Security

·         Experience in Mobile Application Frameworks

·         Excellent in communication and should have strong analytical
ability

·         Should have worked in similar engagement in client facing role

*Please reply with following details and most updated resume and **Also
share any PHOTO ID (i.e. DL) of Consultant** .*
Full Name:
Work Status (Citizen / Green Card /H1B with Validity):
SKYPE ID:
Phone #:
Current City/State:
Start Date Availability:
Last 5 Digit of SSN#:

Complete Date of Birth (DOB):
Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):
Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*HRIDESH*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC*
*408-457-9381 Ext.:- 4061*

*hrid...@idctechnologies.com* <hrid...@idctechnologies.com>

* G Hangout:- Hrideshpathak85 *

*"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter
their lives by altering their attitudes of mind."** --**William James*