Hello Employer,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *IT Project Manager* with one of our
clients in *Sunnyvale,
CA**.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **IT Project Manager*

*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details:*

   - Knowledge and Experience in delivering the projects using Agile
   Methodology as well as Waterfall Methodology.
   -
   - Experience in working in a Supply Chain Environment is a PLUS
   -
   - Project/Program Management experience
   - Knowledge and Experience in delivering the projects using Agile
   Methodology as well as Waterfall Methodology
   - Experience in working in a Supply Chain Environment is a PLUS
   - Ability to work with both Analysts & Engineers
   - Ability to create and manage Project Dashboards & Roadmap
   - Good verbal and written communication skills

--

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
 <am...@cynetsystems.com>