*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Java with jasper/java application/ab initio/ Operating Model
*Location: **check below*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : **check below *
*Job Description :*
Max Vendor Rate
Java/Jasper Report Developer
1. Responsible for development, planning, coordinating matters related to
JasperReports , Ad-Hoc Reports. Prior experience with Data Warehousing and
BI solutions in the financial services domain is preferred.
2. Gather and document functional and technical report requirements, and
translate requirements into reporting solutions.
3. Migration experience from Business Objects to Jasper would be ideal that
is the initiative that they will be supporting
4. Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data model and
business domains to ensure reports meet client needs.
5. Create technical documentation of report logic and processes.
Help create new processes and procedures, and suggest improvements to
current processes and procedures.
6. Demonstrated use of system application skills that include programming
logic, system analysis, system testing, documentation, troubleshooting, and
7. Ability to work independently, and escalate issues and seek guidance as
8. Knowledge of Business Objects preferred.
1. Min 7+ years of IT experience.
2. Proficient Knowledge on JAVA, JasperReport, PL/SQL development skills.
3. Exceptional ability to identify and resolve related issues.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills
Ab Initio - Applications Developer
As an Ab Initio, ETL - Applications Developer, you will provide high
quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing
applications within mature technology environments. This role is in the
group that provides IT support (projects, enhancements and day-to-day issue
support) for Payments, Settlement, Pricing, and Partner Revenue sharing
business functions within Chase Card line of business. This role will also
support few applications that business use for regulatory reporting.
We are seeking a mid level Ab Initio, ETL Applications Developer with good
understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Analyze business
and functional requirements and plan, design, document, develop, test and
debug technical solutions with quality and on-time, for medium and
large/complex projects. Adhere to best practice in architecture and coding
standards, risk management and security policies. Conduct design, code and
unit test case reviews with peers. Provide support for issues in production
and UAT environments in timely manner. Provide production support on needed
• Interface with business and IT resources to understand and analyze
business, functional and technical requirements.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application
architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop
solutions that are highly reliable, quality, scalable, and perform to meet
business, functional and technical requirements and meet defined service
• Deliver technical design and supporting documentation throughout the
• Work with business to help shape the direction of the product based on a
combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by
the end user.
• Conduct design and code reviews with peers, Business System Analyst and
Quality Assurance teams.
• Participate during System/Integration/UAT testing and provide timely and
accurate defect resolution
• Identify and implement improvements to applications.
• Deliver all tasks on-time with quality.
• Provide tactical solutions on priority issues/requirements.
• Provide production support and triage issues in timely manner
• Contribute on tech refresh projects
• 6+ years of Software Development Experience in ETL and database
• 6+ years experience in Informatica or Ab initio ETL tool and in EME
• 6+ years experience in writing backend SQL queries, PL/SQL
functions/procedures in Oracle database
• Solid understanding and knowledge on database concepts
• 6+ years experience in writing Unix shell scripts
• 6+ years experience in Job scheduling tool (Control M scheduler a big
• 6+ years experience in using source code control system (like SVN,
• 6+ years experience using Microsoft word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio
• Hands-on knowledge of software development methodologies and SDLC
• Mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• A proactive approach to problem identification, solving, taking ownership
of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and Teradata database will be a big plus
• TSYS Card processing platform knowledge
• .NET / JAVA fundamentals and skills
• Experience with HTML, XML, Web Services / SOA
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to balance multiple time-critical tasks at the same time
• Ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
• Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge and receiving
JAVA - Applications Developer
As an Applications Developer, you will plan, architect, design, analyze,
develop, code, test, debug and document programming to satisfy business
requirements for large, complex projects.
• Plan, architect, design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document
J2EE programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex
• Must adhere to architecture standards, mentor less experienced team
members, perform code reviews, and lead presentations in architecture
review, strategic technology directions, and best practice development
• Deliver J2EE technology expertise and innovation to a development team
with varying experience and skill profiles.
• Utilize Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API
and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and
• Contribute to architectural/design feasibility discussions, prototype
development and code reviews.
• Keep abreast with the latest developments in Enterprise Java and open
source technologies; share knowledge with the team and propose adoption of
• Write high-quality code and related documentation, perform unit testing
and adhere to JPMC software development process.
• Must have worked in an Agile environment and the ability to foster an
environment where creativity and empowerment flourish.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing
and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design
• Participate on or lead cross-functional development/integration projects
requiring interaction with end-users and external technology clients.
• You will support the production environment for multiple applications by
identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely
resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
• Minimum 6 years of applications development experience in large, complex
• Minimum 3+ years experience leading applications development projects and
mentoring other developers
• Demonstrated fluency in Java and Object-Oriented technology
• Experience with UI design and development experience (knowledge of MVC
design pattern) and Spring Webflow
• Experience with separation of layers between transport, data access (i.e.
iBatis, Hibernate), business logic, and presentation technologies
• Experience with Web Services and XML
• Hands on experience with designing software applications using UML.
• Exposure to Open Source technologies (Ant, Nunit, Log4Net, Entity
Framework, CI tools) is a plus
• Experience with Web sphere/Tomcat, JDBC, and Oracle Database
• Ability to write UNIX ksh shell scripts
• Experience with Control M scheduling or any other Job Scheduler.
• Experience in data analysis and strong analytical skills.
• Experience with Win Form, VB .Net, ASP 3.0, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4.0
is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and work ethic
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
• Experience in handling onshore/offshore model
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and applications along with the
ability to adapt to very challenging environments
Operating Model Architect – Data
Jersey City, NJ
Five to ten years of relevant consulting or industry experience
Minimum five years of hands on development experience with BI Technology
stake using IBM Cognos
Demonstrated proficiency in the development and administration at least one
of the following areas:
Back-end data integration and architecture including dimensional data
modeling, database design, data warehousing, SSIS ETL development, and
Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design,
tabular data modeling, Cognos Report Creator, and SharePoint
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where
delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of
Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of
Ability to be thrive in a creative and analytical problem-solving
Very adaptable to new environments, people, technologies and
Ability to manage ambiguity and solve undefined problems
Strong SQL skills
Strong foundation and knowledge of the following areas
Master Data Management
Deep experience in Kimball and Inmon modeling techniques
Experience leading Agile development projects
Willing to establish strong work relationships with clients and team
Ability to generate ideas and understand different points of view
Demonstrates leadership skills through a variety of activities
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or
related field of study
Operating Model Architect – Reporting
Jersey City, NJ
Experience in performing an assessment and audit to determine the BI
Applications Management strategy and roadmap
Well versed in development methodologies and frameworks like SDLC, Agile,
Cognos Administration Cognos hardware and software architecture
Framework Manager modeling and best practices
PowerPlay Transformer and PowerPlay Enterprise Server
Advanced knowledge of structured query language (SQL) Thorough knowledge of
both dimensional and OLTP databases
Consultant will utilize his extensive experience working with BICC best
practices, including maintenance and administration using
10+ years of relevant industry experience preferably in Banking and
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.