Please find the below requirement with one of our client in NY,
Position: Sharepoint Admin
*H1b copy is Mandatory.*
*Manage standard admin activities – create site collections/databases;
· Monthly Windows patching as required
· Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
· Monitoring - configuration; follow-up on alerts
· Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
· Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with
· Decommissioning of environments
· Document monitoring and maintenance procedures
· Maintain system documentation and change logs
*Qualifications and Skills*
· Sound knowledge of administering SharePoint and SQL Server
· Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations,
clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
· Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
· Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape
including various server products.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Excellent technical documentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
· Professional attitude
· Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program
and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
· *Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint Administrator*
*· Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, SQL
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.