*Please share me a profile on :*
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Senior ROR Developer*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12 Months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 54/hr on c2c*
*The consultant should have minimum 6+ years of experience.*
*Job Description :*
Senior ROR Developer
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
• 6-15 years of demonstrated experience developing for high performance,
web-based, transactional software system in a highly collaborative
• Minimum 2 years of experience with any of the following: Ruby,
• Demonstrable experience with client-side development using Ruby,
• Demonstrable experience with server-side application development using
Ruby and/or Java
• Experience with relational database tools and SQL programming; Oracle
PL/SQL is a BIG plus
• Experience with development, debugging, and performance tuning of
• You have some OO kung-fu and are not afraid to use it
• Command of your favorite scripting and server side languages; for
example: Ruby, PHP, Perl, Python
• Familiar with the Linux operating system and utilities
• Knowledgeable with test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven
development(BDD) and debugging
• A strong understanding of the principles of software design,
architecture, algorithms, and data structures
• Team player comfortable with Agile development techniques
• Passion for developing software with the best user experience in mind
Roles and responsibility
A lot goes in to making the Zipcar experience seamless to our drivers,
whether it's unlocking a car from a mobile phone, optimizing reservation
availability lookups, or creating tools to route maintenance teams to
vehicles. We need engineers who can look at an end-to-end problem, break it
down, and know how to attack it. In the end, we're looking for experienced,
product-focused engineers who can fix real problems for real customers in
real time. Zipcar is seeking talented and motivated software engineers to
develop Zipcar's core applications. The ideal candidate will have a solid
foundation in web application development, possess good communication
skills, and enjoy problem solving both independently and in Agile team
• Collaborate closely with other software engineers, quality engineers and
product management team to enhance the Zipcar experience for both members
and internal operations teams.
• Build and iterate on migrating to Zipcar’s next generation platform.
• Implement and document solutions with Engineering, QE, and IT for
reported software issues.
• Design and develop improvements to core Zipcar systems, third party
interfaces, web-based systems, and internal tools.
• Act as or strive to become the subject matter expert for the Zipcar
systems and associated development tools.
• Ensure development is performed within a robust responsive architecture
utilizing high standards of software craftsmanship.
• Challenge yourself and other team members to improve upon the Zipcar
experience every day.
• Mentor less experienced engineers as appropriate.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
• Excellent understanding of any one of below:
o Ruby on Rails – MUST HAVE
o Java/ J2EE, JVM, Java Frameworks, JSON – MUST HAVE
• SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and MongoDB – Application Level Knowledge
Total experience in required skill (years)
Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.