Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Red Hat Enterprise Linux*
*Location:* O Fallon, MO
*Duration:* 12+ months of contract with extension
*Job Description: *
· As a contractor you will be working for the production support
team of MasterCard Worldwide client.
· Client is responsible for fraud monitoring and scoring of
transactions over the MasterCard network.
· The production support team is responsible for ensuring 24 x7
system availability through capacity planning, preventative maintenance,
application baseline consistency, and operational processes like incident
management, change management and problem management , reporting and
service requests in production.
· Work as part of the support team to proactively monitor and
prevent system outages.
· Install, configure and support custom java application
· Design and oversee the implementation of new project requests, to
include ability to determine hardware requirements, ability to define
potential impacts (and/or improvements) for system availability
· Assist in the setting of system standards for base implementation
(including limit values, volume and file system management, service
· Utilizing strong scripting capabilities to automate system
monitoring and alerts
· Provides advice, training and technical support for the
automation needs of various projects.
· As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, you will be
expected to learn how to integrate these technologies very quickly and
resolve any problems involved in that integration.
*All about You:*
· Expert level knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
· Expert level knowledge of scripting (SQL and Shell)
· Advanced knowledge of JBOSS Application Server
· Advanced knowledge of Oracle 11g
· Advanced knowledge of java application support (reading java
· Understanding of SAN configurations and concepts
· Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to
function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and able
to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate
frameworks and tools.
· Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational
skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and able to
work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed team.
· Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.