Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: C# .NET Developer*
*Location: Kalamazoo: Michiga*
*Duration: 3 - 6+ Months*
*Skills: C#/.Net software application projects, Desktop application
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE*
· BS in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
· Experience developing customer-facing Desktop application software
· 3+ years’ experience with C# and .Net 3.5 (or newer) required
· 3+ years’ experience with Visual Studio 2008 or newer required
· Experience creating and maintaining C#/.Net Desktop applications
· Interface-driven development experience required
· Strong knowledge of popular Patterns and Practices (MVC/MVP, etc.)
· Database proficiency a plus but not required (SQL Server, Access,
· Client / Server experience a plus
· XML experience a plus
· Ability to rapidly absorb a new project’s architecture and
code/data flow, and rapidly become productive.
· Ability to rapidly become familiar with existing architecture and
rapidly become productive, and be able to work independently with
supervision or assistance required only for complex or project-specific
· Ability to continuously learn and utilize new technologies
· Ability to smoothly navigate rapid change and adapt to changing
directives and requirements
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Prashanthi Towers, 3rd Floor
Road No: 92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.