*Please reply us to krish...@akvarr.com <krish...@akvarr.com> *
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Warren NJ
Duration: 6-12 months contract
*Local to NJ only, Face to face interview is a must.*
• Design and construction of J2EE platform components and application
• Provide bug fixes and level-3 support to troubleshoot Production problems
• Interface with Business and Requirements team on functional analysis
• Support the Quality Assurance team during Product Test phase
• Support Business during System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in design and implementation of
Web applications with J2EE technology within a distributed, service-based
enterprise environment for financial institutions
- At least 4 years of development experience with Oracle such as writing
stored procedure, sqls.
- Strong software development experience in coding platform-level
components / frameworks using Eclipse, MVC, Java (J2EE platform), Struts,
Spring Dependency Injection
- Expert knowledge of Java, J2EE, Struts
- Experience working with WebSphere, in a Multi-Tiered Environment
- Practical, hands-on experience with Core java and J2EE implementation of
common design patterns
- Experience identifying existing patterns within an application and
designing a common solution
- A good understanding in Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
Talent Acquisition Team
4031 University Drive, Suite 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
P: 240-500-1666 Ext: 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.