*9to9 Software Solutions *is seeking for *Linux Admin* for 12+months
contract role with our client at *Sunnyvale, CA.*
*Job Title: Linux Admin*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*
*Need Locals Only*
Locals Are Preferable.
*Essential Skill Set*:-
· Need Linux Admin with excellent knowledge on installation and
management of different flavour of Linux i.e. Oracle enterprise Linux, Red
hat , Suse ,CentOS .
· Should have detailed knowledge on file system management, LVM,
· Should have working experience on scripting languages i.e.
python/shell for automation .
· Candidates who have Puppet skills will be preferred.
* Desirable Skill Set*: -
· Engineering and Provisioning: - Install new / rebuild existing
servers on Linux and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings,
directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and
· Knowledge of virtualization Software products like Oracle VM ,
Xen and VMware ESXi and deployment of Virtual machines using templates.
· Develop and maintain installation/configuration procedures using
Kickstart/PXE based installation.
· Experience designing, scaling and maintaining cloud based
· Operations and Support:-
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
reviewing system logs.
· Analyzing performance-based issues with the servers using various
systems based reporting utilities for Memory & I/O statistics.
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
· Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
· Perform hardware, software, and basic network troubleshooting as
· Coordinate with different teams (application, network, storage)
to troubleshoot OS or network related issues.
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade
administrative tools and utilities by setting up yum servers and clients.
· Hardware: Must know how to do effective provisioning,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware
and related infrastructure.
· Should have knowledge on different series of IBM , HP machines
along with knowledge for Server Racking and Mounts in Data Centres .
· Co-ordination with Customers, Hardware Support engineers and
IBM/HP vendors for resolution of any hardware related problems e.g. disk
fails, NIC replacements.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.