*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello Business Partners there,
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Data Scientist/Business Analytics *
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate :$55/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
* 5-7 years of work related experience. Advanced degree in Computer
Science/Applied Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering/Operations Research.
* Hands on work experience in building models using statistical tools like,
* Industry experience in Data analytics/BI, Data modeling and
visualization, Optimization and statistics.
* Knowledge of Databases (writing SQL Scripts).
* Experience with data manipulation and analysis using Big data
technologies like Map Reduce/Hive, Cosmos ML. Knowledge of C# will be plus
* Experience in data mining/data analysis: be comfortable with statistics
(percentiles, median, standard deviation, outliers, distributions) and
* Expert with Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and other
* Proven technical strength and creativity - the ability to think outside
the box for technical solutions.
* Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills – ability to
coordinate deliverables across teams.
* Prior experience with cloud services or cloud data services and/or data
analytics projects preferred.
* Technical skills to ask the right questions and find the right answers &
willingness to learn new skills. Development / Coding experience is a
• Drive & participate at each stage of Life cycle starts from Data
Acquisition to Deployment & Reporting of Statistical and Machine Learning
• Required to take full ownership of the Model Development
• Generate the Business Insights & Communicate the same to key stake
• Required to provide the Technical support w.r.to. ML Platforms & Cloud
technologies, Domain to other team members.
• Should able to come up with tailor made solutions for specific business
• Required to prepare detailed technical and process documentation
* A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 5
- 7 yrs of experience
* Strong analytical skills /critical thinking and attention to details.
* Strong on MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI), SQL and MS BI
with extensive data mining and analytics skills.
* Statistical experience will be a plus
* Detail oriented, with ability to produce high quality analytical reports
• Understand business problem, extract/analyze data, provide insights &
recommendations, build scorecards & dashboards to report findings.
• Independently Extract, manipulate and analyse data
• Generate the Business Insights & give recommendation
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.