Greetings from *Avani Technology Solutions Inc.*
Please Review the Following Direct Client Requirement and let me know if
you’re Interested. Please send your Updated Profile with Contact Details.
*Title: .Net Developer with 7 years Oracle Crystal Reports*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
1. 84 Months Demonstrated experience programming web based
applications in C# or VB6.Net in a Multi-Tier environment.
2. 84 Months (7 Years) Demonstrated experience using PL/SQL coding
stored procedures, packages, indexes, etc. using Oracle as the Database.
3. 84 Months Demonstrated experience designing and invoking Crystal
Reports from web based applications.
4. 60 Months Demonstrated experience developing Financial
Applications for complex Health related organizations.
5. 84 Months Demonstrated experience with Ajax, Java Script,
Cascading Style Sheets, and HTML.
6. 60 Months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
7. 24 Months Demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server
using source code management.
8. 36 Months Demonstrated experience using a Data Manipulation Tool
for Oracle such as Toad. (ANY DATA MANIPULATION TOOL FINE!)
9. 36 Months Demonstrated experience using Visual Studio 2010 with
*Reply back with Mandatory Submission details.*
Full Name as per SSN:
Current work authorization in US:
Location Constraints if any:
Last 5Digits of SSN:
Total IT Experience:
*2 Professional US References (Recent 2 PROJECTS)*
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Prashanthi Towers, 3rd Floor
Road No: 92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.