Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
****Note: GC/Citizens Preferred****
*Job Description 1:*
*Title : IOS DeveloperLocation : San
Francisco, CADuration : Full-time/Permanent*
We are looking to hire a highly-motivated and design-oriented iOS Developer
that can join our team in reimagining the way we share memories with the
people we love most.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
· Building an iPhone app that will deliver our vision of building a
seamless and magical experience
· Testing the new iterations of the app across multiple devices
· Delivering bug fixes in a timely fashion
· Image processing, Blur detection, face detection
· Background Discovery using Location Services and Camera Roll
· Integrating app analytics
· Tracing user metrics using heat maps
· Working with Core Data, Location Services, building Network
Failure Queues and offline queues for Worker Processes
*An ideal candidate*
· Proven track record in building consumer-facing apps that are
beautiful, smart, quick, and intuitive
· Graduated college with a Computer Science Degree or has the
equivalent life experience
· Extremely high rational aptitude - you obviously need to know how
to write iOS apps and we will want to see what you have built
· Familiar with lean methodologies and agile development
· Can take an idea and then just get stuff done
· iOS (Min 2 years)
· Objective C (Min 1 to 3 years)
· B.S. in Computer Science
*Job Description 2: *
*Title : Android Developer Location :
San Francisco, CA Duration : Full-time/Permanent *
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
· Work with outside data sources and API's
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· 5+ years of software development experience
· 2+ years of Android development
· Have published at least one original Android app
· Experience with Android SDK
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-262-9196>* || Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.