We are looking for project Manager in Atlanta, GA.
*Position: Project Manager*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*1170 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 900*
****MUST HAVE CLEAR VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS!****
*Position can be located in Atlanta, Rochester or Vancouver.*
The role of the Project Manager is to lead and manage the top corporate
priority projects and from inception to completion and to ensure the output
of the project meets the specific success criteria and business objectives.
*Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
- Define scope, goals/success criteria and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with executive sponsor and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work with delivery leads to estimate the resources and participants
needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget (capital or opex) proposals, and recommend
subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Negotiate with other department leaders for the acquisition of
required personnel from within the company. If necessary, work with
leaders to determine and assess need for additional staff and/or
consultants and ensure appropriate recruitments are made throughout the
- Set and continually manage program/project expectations with team
members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Swiftly identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule program/project timelines and milestones using
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the team,
analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential
crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved
parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the
success of the project.
- Conduct post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Ability to lead through influencing project teams, that you have no
direct authority over, to deliver results and in some cases change behavior
to improve outcomes.
- Ability to actively drive cross functional project teams, keep them
focused and engaged to meet deliverables and ensure program/project success
criteria are met.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing - across functions and
teams, up and down the chain of command.
- Ability to listen and gather customer/user inputs, simplifying complex
topics for non-technical audiences and prepare quick pointed summaries for
executives and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate and deal with conflict and hard to get along with
people and defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to work under limited supervision, display initiative and
determine innovative methods by which to complete new assignments.
- Ability to understand technical aspects of the assigned
- Ability to adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political
- Stress tolerance
*Education: Candidate Requirements*
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Project
Management, Operations Management, or Information Technology
- Strong Technical understanding
- 8+ Years Technical Project Management Experience
- Experience with sales-to-activation telecommunications projects
- Experience managing systems and data integration projects
- Experience managing the introduction of new application functionality
into an existing environment, assessing impacts, application-to-application
integration, and changes in existing business processes
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP Certification
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse,
and other devices and objects.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations,
- 10%-20% travel for the purpose of meeting with project stakeholders
and/or management teams.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.