Hi Partners,

Greetings from FTC!!!!

Hope you are doing well. I am Ram currently working as a Business
Development Manager with FutureTech Consultants (FTC) and I would like to
present my excellent consultants who are rolling out of the projects
shortly. In this regards I would like to check with you if you got any
contract openings suitable to my candidate skills and let me know if you
got any openings for them. Thanks

You can reach me at 678-990-7777 Ext: 406 / ramakris...@ftc.bz

*Consultant*

*Skill Set / Role*

*Experience*

*Present Location*

*Relocation*

Suresh

Network Engineer

9 years

Atlanta , GA

Open

Meher Dutt

SAP HR Technical

8 years

Atlanta , GA

Open

Teja

Hadoop Developer

7 years

Denver, CO

Open

 Looking forward for your response …..

Regards,

Ramakrishna (Ram)

Business Development Manager

FutureTech Consultants, LLC

5655 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 212, Norcross GA 30092

Tel: 678-990-7777 Ext: 406 | Email: ramakris...@ftc.bz
<http://ku...@ftc.bz/>