Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Adobe CQ Lead/ Architect* with one of our
clients in * Long Island, NY & SFO CA*
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: **Adobe CQ Lead/ Architect*
*Location: ** Long Island, NY & SFO CA*
*Terms: Contract-12+ months/ CTH/Fulltime*
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability
to architect Adobe CQ solutions by mapping common customer business
problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage
in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility,
business value, and architecture is a must.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client
objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating
solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing
time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate
business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
- Implement Adobe CQ architecture by building components and custom
designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and
consistency; documenting system
- Design and implement Adobe CQ Templates, Components, libraries based
on CRX, CQ and sling guidelines. Manage customer relationship by
communicating Adobe CQ architecture standards and frameworks; answering
questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Proficiency in architecting and designing a solution using Adobe CQ
product suite and review the detailed designs
- Recommend best of breed customer solutions, based upon existing
products and/or custom work
- Establishing architectural and development standards around Adobe CQ
and associated technologies viz. CRX, sling, JCR etc.
- Ability to advise on implementation strategy, performance, tools,
operations, release, deployment to the customers
- Experience in integrating third-party systems with Adobe CQ as part of
overall architecture is a plus
- Experience in handling the pre-sales pursuits, Demos and POCs for
potential new clients
- Architect, design reusable assets and solutions
- 10+ years experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience working with JCR based WCM Technologies.
Experience with Adobe CQ, in particular, is critical.
- 1+ year of architecting and implementing solutions that utilize Adobe
CQ WCM suite
- 3+ year of experience with JEE related technologies
- Experience with server-side components design & implementation is a
- 5+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems
integration and development, package implementation
- 3+ years of development/implementation experience using one or more
ECM tools like Documentum, LiveLink, IBM FileNet, Xerox DocuShare,
Interwoven, Alfresco, SpringCM, Vignette, Adobe LiveCycle ES, Drupal,
OpenText, SharePoint, Liferay, Fatwire, Sitecore, Xythos, SDL
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams,
during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support
- Project management with complex projects and the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Web architectures including portals, application servers,
security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and .Net technologies is a
- Knowledge of relational database technologies and data access patterns
and frameworks is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in
several of the following products or technologies: JSON, Ext-Js, Java,
Spring, SOA, XML, SOAP, Flex, SQLite, iOS, Android, Objective-C, XCode,
git, svn, Ant, jQuery, Sencha Touch, dojo, Portals, Drupal, SSO, QR Codes,
WebGL, OpenGL, CSS Media Queries, Responsive Web Design
- Ability to apply for a visa – no prior visa rejections.
- International travel to client location for short/long term as needed.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.