*Need Visa Copy to Submit the profile || Need GC/ US Citizens Only*
*Please reply me back on **masara...@e-solutionsinc.com*
*Hope you are doing great!!Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number **408 385 2346*
*Position 1: *
*Title: BA with salesforce Certification or having good experience in
*Location: Hartford, CT *
*Sr Business Analyst*
· Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM MUST.
· Conducts or directs complex research internally or externally to
obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles or
business process flows. May work with other departments, conduct
interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if
information is not readily available.
· Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or
quantitatively and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of
large or complex programs. Develop Business requirements and participates
in and may lead the implementation of special projects.
· Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or
implementation plans as necessary and presents to management. Presentations
may be formal or informal depending on the nature of projects. Communicates
with other departments as necessary.
· Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental
activities in order to ensure that organization meets customer
expectations. Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive
prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
· Acts as liaison with outside organizations, agencies or
regulatory bodies in order to serve corporate interests. May negotiate with
outside organizations or vendors. Maintains knowledge of regulations
affecting function and works with outside organizations on compliance
· May oversee the work of Business Analysts or other employees as
requested by supervisor or coordinate department projects. Reports to
supervisor on project status and seeks guidance as needed.
· Performs or coordinates special projects as requested.
· Working with key stakeholders, develops efficient and scalable
business processes to drive improved operational results.
· Experience with leading efforts – will need to coordinate among a
number of different upstream and downstream applications
· Excellent communication – both written and verba
*Position 2 –*
*Position: **Business Analyst with P&C Domain*
*Salary: – 80-85k OR Contract to hire*
*Location : Monterey, CAProfile
: Business Analyst (need fulltime or contract to hire )*
Our requirement is specific to those candidates that have not only P & C
domain but also have good understanding of Personal Auto, Homeowners,
Dwelling Fire & Commercial Farm. Also some level of P & C domain
certification is also required.
For P&C BA profiles, drop generic BAs with so-called multiple industry
domain experience of 2-3 years each. Also drop QA staff who have
transformed themselves into BAs.
For purposes of efficiency – source P&C BAs who have IT and operational
experience in the P&C (General Insurance) industry.
· Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and
support business activities.
· Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and
processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual
data and process models.
· Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in
testing the business applications in order to verify that client
requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in
analyzing testing results throughout the project.
· Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet
client needs and develops business specifications to support these
· Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document
requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information
technology projects and provide support to other team members.
· Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to
identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational
· Ability to identify applicable technology alternatives to given
business problems using applied research and development tools; reviews new
products/services using pre-established evaluation criteria.
· Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to
large scope enhancements and projects.
· Coaches and mentors less experienced analysts.
· Supports project manager/release manager by developing detailed
project information such as detailed scope information, estimates,
evaluation criteria and results, etc.
· Evaluates and tests software programs and software development
life cycle procedures. Writes, revises, and validates quality standards and
test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality
of software economically and efficiently.
· Evaluates requirements and functional/technical designs to
identify and analyze potential risks early in the development cycle and
validate functionality according to business requirements.
· Uses Quality Center to develop Functional requirements based on
business requirements and technical specifications.
· Provides documentation, diagrams, flow charts and any other
materials needed to determine and show program will perform according to
user request, conform to guidelines, demonstrate metrics and other
presentations as needed.
· Document and disseminate test results using statistics for basis
· Excellent communication – both written and verbal
· Strong Knowledge in P&C Industry – Should be aware of both
Personal Lines and Commercial Lines
· Exposure in working as a BA in P & C
o Minimum experience of 6-7 years.
o Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems or
· P & C certification i.e. INS exams
· *Thanks and Regards . . . . *?
· *Masarrat Asif*
· *Technical Recruiter*
· [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF9AA7.3428F8B0]
· 2 North Market Street Suite #400
· San Jose, California, 95113
· Phone: 408-385-2346 | Fax: 408-521-0167
· Email: masara...@e-solutionsinc.com | Web:
· GTalk: masarratasif.recrui...@gmail.com, YM: masarratasif.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.