*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com

*Position:- SAP WM Consultant With EWM*

*Location:- Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration:- 8+ Months*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*

*Job Description:- *

·         Need an SAP EWM

·         Our client wants a resource that has hands on configuration
knowledge and an ability to read code/understand program logic in EWM.

·         They are looking for someone with hands on functional and
technical skills.

Vijay Saraswat(Sr Technical Recruiter)

Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>/*vijay.rgtalent*

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.