Hi

Hope you are doing well!

We do have job opening with one of our client, please find the details
below.

*LOCATION: San Jose / Cupertino, CA*

*DURATION: 12+*

*RATES: $50/HR *

*INTERVIEW MODE: Phone or Skype*

*END CLIENT NAME: CTS/CISCO*

*Need Right to Represent at the time of Submission!!!*

*Job Summary: *

The ideal candidate would be performing as Core Java developer and as part
of the Payment experience.

Candidates must be experienced in writing code dealing with transactions.
We need expertise in processing transactions, data exchange with switches,
banks, using protocols in data exchange, written some API’s for the swiping
machines.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Science

*8+ years of software engineering experience, with strong expertize in
building large enterprise grade solutions.*

Secure card payment services, Chip and PIN solutions, integrations with
banks.

*Core JAVA- Multithreading, swing, socket programming, collection.*

*JDK/J2EE Technologies: J2SE, JDBC, XML, Web Services.*

*J2EE Frame works: Struts, Hibernate.*

Experience in ISO8583, *EMV, Ingenico, Chip card, Credit Card*, Interface
development, Socket Programming.

Need expertise in processing transactions, data exchange with switches,
banks, using protocols in data exchange, written some API’s for the swiping
machines.

Must be a self-starter with a passion to stay current with the newest
online technologies.

Excellent communication and problem solving skills.

*MUST  Qualifications:*

*Experience in ISO8583, EMV, Ingenico, Chip card, Credit Card, Interface
development, Socket Programming*

*Core JAVA- Multithreading, swing, socket programming, collection*

*JDK/J2EE Technologies:* J2SE, JDBC, XML, Web Services.

*Regards *

*Shashank Mishra*
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110